SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, May 16 5-10pm
Our 10th Annual Spring Fundraiser is our biggest event of the year, with the goal of raising over $15,000 for Three Rivers School! This adults-only event features dinner, music, games, and a live and silent auction, and is attended by over 250 guests each year. We invite you to participate in any way you can. Here are some ideas:
Buy a Ticket and Attend the Auction
Early bird tickets will be just $15 and will go on sale in mid March. Make sure to mark the auction date of May 16 on your calendar! Even if you just come for a great dinner, and some music, we’d love to have as many Three Rivers families attend as possible!
Event volunteers can earn a free ticket for helping out by running one of our many games or auction activities. For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Our auctions and games rely on donations from local businesses and residents to donate a variety of great items, including:
- Gift cards of various denominations for restaurants, activities, and services (value can be as low as $5)
- Gift baskets featuring food, wine, health & beauty items, games or activities.
- Handcrafted items such as home decor, art, jewelry, and quilts.
- Hobby items, such as sports equipment, musical instruments, art supplies, etc.
- Wine, beer, and liquor for our bottle game.
- Desserts for our dessert table.
Local businesses contribute to our auction by sponsoring various aspects of the event. Sponsorship levels range from $250 – $1000+ and larger sponsorship benefits include your logo on our flyers, free tickets to the event, and other great perks.
Interested in participating? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org